Musical Season fun


Featuring: Musical Season, Musical Instruments framelits dies, Christmas cards, Carols of Christmas, Merry Music Specialty paper, Stampin Up

I really like the Merry Music Specialty paper it is so versatile and there is sooooo much of it. lol.
I decided to have some fun with it today.


Here are the three things I have done on this card...

1. For the background piece, I stamped and embossed in white embossing powder,
then I brayered it with Lemon Lime Twist ink.

2. I stamped the holly straight onto the music paper and coloured it with my Stampin Write Markers before cutting it out with the Musical Instruments framelit.



 3. I also stamped directly onto the music paper with my greeting in black and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.


The card uses a Real Red cardstock base with a black mat.

One of my favourite things about the Musical Season Stamp set is the matching Musical Instrument Framelits dies.
It makes stamping and cutting out the images so quick and easy.


I saw a similar card like this done by a Canadian demo Windy Ellard.
I have done mine with a Cherry Cobbler Card base.
Using more of the Merry Music Specialty paper and one of our silver foil snowflakes and some elements from the Swirly Snowflakes dies.





Well that is all for today. So glad you could drop by. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts