Mini Pizza box decorations



Featuring: Mini Pizza Boxes, Christmas decoration, 3D Christmas, diorama, shaker ornament, Stampin Up, Hometown Greetings Edgelits, Carols of Christmas

I saw a great idea from Monica Gale a UK demo and decided I needed to try it myself.
Using the Mini Pizza boxes on page 44 of the Holiday Catalogue I cut the front out with a square framelit die and created some Christmas decorations.



Come and have a closer look.

I brayered the box first with Marina Mist and Soft Sky ink.

Then I placed two pieces of whisper white cardstock inside at varying levels to give some depth to my diorama.

I cut out the Hometown Greetings Edgelits in white and coloured them with my Stampin Write Markers. I also placed Silver foil card behind them.

I glittered everything with Dazzling Diamonds or with glimmer card. hehe.

A small piece of Be Merry dsp is the background sky and I stamped Santa from Hearts Come Home
 Isn't that pink shimmer ribbon gorgeous!



Next idea I had was to place a clear acetate window on the front and make a Shaker Ornament.


I decorated the outside with some of the Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape, Red Glimmer card and on top an opened mini Christmas Wreath and lots of ribbons. 
 The inside I have used Be Merry dsp, Carols of Christmas Sentiment and stamped ornaments on the side.
I placed various baubles, beads and sequins inside. (though to be honest I think now I should have probably been more generous with the amount)

 On the back I made a little card so you could use this as an card and gift in one.
 It was hard to photograph this with the window sheet as it kept reflecting no matter what I did. But I hope you get the idea.

All this creativity around Christmas decorations has me thinking it is high time to get the tree and decorations out.

Thanks for stopping by. Come again next week.
 I am feeling in a Country Christmas mood I think. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts