Snowflake Christmas decoration

Featuring: Foil Snowflake Doilies, Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies, Hearts Come Home Stamp Set, Christmas Ornament, 3D, Stampin'Up

Today I have something a little different for you.
A Christmas Decoration I made using the Foil Snowflakes (p.37 Holiday Catalogue).
I have used Five snowflakes. Folded them in half and glued them together.

 They looked pretty but I didn't stop there.
I decided to thread a piece of gold thread down the centre and add some decorated punched circles at intervals.
I stuck two faceted gems together on top of the ornament to stop it sliding off.
 Here are the two punched circles.
They are double sided.

The first circle has words on both sides. From the Hearts Come Home Stamp Set. I have mounted them onto Gold Foil Circles and added some Rhinestones and little punched heart and star.



For the bottom Circle I have used the Hometown Greetings Dies for the house and tree placing them onto Silver Glimmer and Dazzling Diamonds card. Some Metallic Enamel Shapes Stars finish this side off.
 For the other side I used Red Foil Circle and added a snowflake from the Seasonal Layers Thinlets.
 And I finished it off with one of the cute little Mini Ornaments in the Holiday Catalogue p.12.
 It is about 25cm long. Add the loop at the top to hang it and it is 30cm.
Quite impressive.


Hope you enjoyed this.
I have made another Christmas ornament I will show you next week.

This weekend is the start of the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers.
I can't believe we aren't going this year. But we have a big birthday celebration to go to instead.
So here are a few photos from last years album to reminisce with.




Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts