Pretty Kitty Shaker Card


Featuring: ( Pretty Kitty Stamp Set, Shaker Card)

June the 1st has come and gone and this means the brand new catalogue 2017-2018 is now available to view online. Make sure you check it out. You can click on the catalogue image on my blog on the left hand side and it will take you to the pdf.
There are some awesome new products!

Another Shaker Card to share with you. I have used the Pretty Kitty Stamp Set which is still in the new catalogue (phew) and some retired designer paper.

This time I cut a square using my framelits in the Soft Sky cardstock.
Attached some Acetate underneath.
Then used my Foam Adhesive Strips around the edge.

Placed my sequins and shapes inside.
Peeled off tape from top of Foam Adhesive Strips and attached the pretty patterned designer paper.
Attached this entire piece to Old Olive Base card.


On the outside of the card have used strips of Blushing Bride with my greetings stamped on.
The Pretty Kitty stamp has been coloured and cut out.


Square frame is 6.5cm x 6.5cm in a 14cm x 10cm Soft Sky cardstock.
Acetate for inside is 8cm x 8cm
Patterned paper is 8.5cm x 8.5cm
Card base 21cm(scored at 10.5cm) x 15cm Old Olive.

just purrrrrfect!


Thanks for stopping by. Come back again soon. I think it is time to break open some new products to show.
Vx

Comments

Popular Posts