Fresh Floral Envelope card

Featuring: (Fresh Floral Designer Paper, Daisy Delight, Envelope Note Card, Stampin Up)

My lovely Downline gave me this beautiful Envelope Card template the other day while visiting and I just had to make a card or two.

This is such a great way to showcase our lovely designer paper and use some of it up from my endless stash. lol.

My first attempt was a card using Delightful Daisy Designer paper and similar colours, to the one she had made.
Isn't this pretty with Wisteria Wonder as the contrast colour in the notecard, daisy and bellyband.


 Loving the Faceted Gems p.197 in Gold and Clear for the centre of the daisies.




The notecard just slides out.





The next one was made using Fresh Floral Designer paper in Berry Burst colours.
And while I had the Wisteria Wonder out on the craft table I thought why not use it again.
Two different colour schemes and the Wisteria Wonder looks great with both of them.




See the little tag below. It is one of the new Corrugated Element shapes p.196. So cute. I have matched it up with some linen thread and Natural Trim ribbon with metallic gold centre. 




 Words and images on the inside are from Happy Birthday Gorgeous.




Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate it very much.
The garden is a bit worse for wear during winter but it doesn't stop the birds from visiting thank goodness.
I read the other day that people who like to watch birds are happier people. Something to do with them out in the open air listening to birdsong and enjoying nature. I would have to agree. It is a pleasant way to spend your time.

Have a good day. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts