My Everyday Hero

Featuring: Everyday Hero Stamp set and Shadow Box Card.

It was our Wedding Anniversary last week.
I wanted to use the Everyday Hero Set (Occasions Catalogue p.49) and when I saw a card made by Katrina Duffell   making them into Mr. and Mrs. Incredible!  I knew I just had to follow along and make my own.
And I had been seeing Shadow Box Cards on Pinterest and decided to have a go at making one.
I must say it was a bit challenging for me, but I got there in the end. You can find great tutorials on Pinterest and Youtube for these.
I pretty much followed Katrina's great card design.

The background piece was sponged in Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight.
I created my scene and then t was glued onto the inside of the cardstock frame.
Washi Tape was added to the edges of the frame to help secure it all (and it looks good). lol.


I stamped the City Scape once directly onto the card and coloured it entirely in black with a marker.
Then stamped onto Smokey Slate and Basic Grey and cut out to layer them over the background.

I added a slightly smaller card on the back to serve as a stand as well for my Framed Card.


I was very pleased and proud of this card and Mr.Incredible thought it was great too.

On the Occasion of our Wedding Anniversary I thought I would share an insight on marriage.
#If you can still laugh together so hard that your stomach hurts from laughing then you are probably doing OK.
You are never too old to be silly together. haha.


Comments

Popular Posts