My Everyday Hero

Featuring: Everyday Hero Stamp set and Shadow Box Card.

It was our Wedding Anniversary last week.
I wanted to use the Everyday Hero Set (Occasions Catalogue p.49) and when I saw a card made by Katrina Duffell   making them into Mr. and Mrs. Incredible!  I knew I just had to follow along and make my own.
And I had been seeing Shadow Box Cards on Pinterest and decided to have a go at making one.
I must say it was a bit challenging for me, but I got there in the end. You can find great tutorials on Pinterest and Youtube for these.
I pretty much followed Katrina's great card design.

The background piece was sponged in Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight.
I created my scene and then t was glued onto the inside of the cardstock frame.
Washi Tape was added to the edges of the frame to help secure it all (and it looks good). lol.


I stamped the City Scape once directly onto the card and coloured it entirely in black with a marker.
Then stamped onto Smokey Slate and Basic Grey and cut out to layer them over the background.

I added a slightly smaller card on the back to serve as a stand as well for my Framed Card.


I was very pleased and proud of this card and Mr.Incredible thought it was great too.

On the Occasion of our Wedding Anniversary I thought I would share an insight on marriage.
#If you can still laugh together so hard that your stomach hurts from laughing then you are probably doing OK.
You are never too old to be silly together. haha.


Comments