It is a Wonderful Year and time to be Jolly

HOHOHO - ONLY TWO MORE DAYS TO GO!!

Goodness the time is just flying. Decorations are up, presents wrapped, cards are sent. Now just the food to organise and prepare.

But before I do that... how about some cards...
These are a few I made using the Wonderful Year Stamp Set from the holiday catalogue.
And some fun with Embossing Powder.
These first few are using the red glitter embossing powder. So pretty!


Isn't the Koala cute. He is made with the Fox Builder Punch and the hat from the Jolly hat builder punch.

I love all the Copper on this using the Copper embossing powder and Copper Foil card. Background from Star of Light Stamp Set.

Now I have to admit that the Jolly Friends and Jolly Hat Builder Punch have become a huge favourite with me this Christmas. They are just so fun to use. I found many many great card designs on Pinterest and tweaked some of them for myself.
Each card makes me smile.






Well it is getting dark and time to say goodnight for today but I will hopefully see you again tomorrow if you can spare the time.
 Until then...

Vx

Comments

Popular Posts