Christmas Cards Galore!

HoHoHo - only THREE DAYS TO GO!!

Time is getting short. But here are some Christmas Cards I have to share today.
First up I have to say how much I love the Tin of Tags Stamp Set. These first three cards are made entirely with that set alone.
How versatile, quick and easy are these.



This is a special card I had to make for my friend who has just gotten a little black kitten called Queen Boudicca. I call her Bo Bo for short (the kitten - not my friend! LOL). 

It goes to show how you can make every day stamps into seasonal cards with just a bit of tweaking.
I have used our ever faithful Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set p.130 main catalogue
Pretty Kitty Stamp Set p.101 main catalogue. 
The santa hat is from Jolly hat builder punch. Words are Tin of Tags again. 


Here are two more cards incorporating stamps that are Non-christmas.
This one is combining the Wonderful Year Christmas Stamp from the holiday catalogue with Flower  stamp set flowers. I have embossed with the gorgeous copper embossing powder. The dsp is from Presents and Pinecones.
The main flower is done using a technique called shadow stamping. I have stamped in the dark ink cherry cobbler then stamped again slightly off centre with white ink. Make sure you clean your stamp really well in between colours.

This card is another technique card called Chalkboard. I have used a potted topiary tree from Vertical Greetings. Stamped in white ink. Then coloured with colouring pencils. A bit of glitter glue and a star on top and it becomes a Christmas Tree!!

Now you might remember I said the Christmas Wreath made with the Pretty Pines Thinlets was my favourite design this year? So here are a few more I made.



Star of Light Stamp Set was one I just had to have with the matching Starlight Thinlets dies. p.9 of the Holiday Catalogue. I don't think I have used it nearly enough though. Don't you think it makes even the most simple cards look elegant? I do.





With only three days to go. Must be time to think about where you are going to put everyone on Christmas day. How about this set up at the farmhouse in Gatton. All ready for the Christmas Party!



Pop in tomorrow for more festive fun. Thanks for stopping by.
Vx

Comments

Popular Posts