Botanical Beauty.

And once again all eyes are on Pinterest for inspiration. LOL.
Well mine are anyway.
And I couldn't go past making up these cute cards using the Botanical Builder Framelits Set and some Love Blossoms designer paper. Greetings from Birthday Blooms Stamp Set and Rose 
Wonder Stamp Set.
All found in the All Occasions Catalogue which I would like to add is finishing May 31st. So just over a month away to order any items you have been looking at.


 If you look closely at the large leaf you will see how very badly I stamped the leaf image onto it LOL. I am pointing this out to show that even with mistakes it can still look good!
 Close up you can see the Wink of Stella on the flowers. Looks very pretty in real life.

Hope you enjoyed my quick little post today.
Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts