Bloomin Hearts Anniversary


Something I created a little while back.
A friend's 40th Wedding Anniversay Card calls for something a wee bit special.

And what could be better than using Bloomin Hearts Thinlits for the card! p.16 All Occasions Cat.

(I am afraid it was hard to photograph this as the Gold Foil was reflecting in the camera flash.)
 I started with a Crumbcake Base and added black and Whisper White which I embossed with the Happy Hearts Embossing Folder.

A strip of designer paper from Love Blooms paper stack


The Gold foil hearts from Heart Framelits.
I cut the Bloomin Hearts Thinlit in Melon Mambo and used the new Big Shot Die Brush p.19 All Occasions Cat. to get all the little pieces out quick smart! Love that Brush!!
The little flower thinlits were cut out of Gold Glimmer cardstock.
And the cute Happy Anniversary is from one of the retired 25 year special sets.
(The number is a non-SU product but I am proud to say that I now have the Large Number set from the All Occasions Catalogue too.)




Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Vx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts