Notecard Holder with Botanical Builder Framelits and Instructions.

Hello Everyone!
A little while back I saw a post from Patty Bennett of a card box design she and Sara from Stampin Up had made using the Botanical Builder Framelits. 
I just loved it so much I had to make one for myself to hold our Stampin Up Notecards and envelopes p.149 of the main catalogue
   
Here it is with the notecards out of it.
I used the Saleabration Stamp Set Botanicals For You and some Botanical Garden Designer paper on the cards.
This Saleabration set was great and easy to use as it coordinates so well with the rest of the Botanicals Suite.         



I made the box in Crumbcake cardstock and decorated it with some Botanical Garden designer paper inside. On the bottom of the box I used the Botanical Builder Framelits for a flower in Hello Honey and Leaves in Mossy Meadow. I also used some yellow gingham Washi Tape around the edges and across the centre of the Burlap Ribbon to help hold it on.



I was so pleased with the first one I made I thought I would make another one too.

The second one is made in Mossy Meadow Cardstock with a Cajun Craze flower and Old Olive leaves.


 

Don't forget you can always click on the photos to enlarge them!





It has an Iced Rhinstone in the centre. Very blingy!!




 I love these little notecards we sell on p.149 of the main catalogue. There are 20 cards and envelopes in the pack and you can get them in whisper white or crumbcake. They are the perfect size for quick and easy cards when you are in a hurry.

Want to know the box measurements for the notecards?
Start with your piece of cardstock 23.5cm x 14cm

Placing your cardstock with the 23.5cm edge horizontal. Score at 6cm, 8 cm and 21.5cm
Turn and score along the 14cm edge at 2cm and 12cm

Place the leaf framelit from Botanical Builders on the edge that hasn't got a 2cm score line and run through the Big shot.

Click on photo to enlarge
 Cut the tabs.
 Then fold up the score lines.
Decorate as you wish.


Thanks for dropping by. Vx











Comments

Popular Posts