Birthday Blooms


Hello Stampers! I think it is well past time that I started showing you some of my creations for this year using new products from the All Occasions Catalogue.
And first up I would like to introduce Birthday Blooms to you all.(p.9)
Now I confess when I first saw this in the catalogue I said to myself (quite sternly) "you don't need another flower stamp!" But you know what...I couldn't go past the lovely font on the words and all the pretty cards I keep seeing on Pinterest etc. So...I gave in. haha. And guess which was the first set I played with when my order arrived! Yep! Birthday Blooms!

I had a Birthday and Farewell Gift to give so whipped up a Birthday Card and Gift Card in no time at all.


Melon Mambo was used for my base card. With Whisper White, Gold Foil and Love Blossoms Designer Paper(p.17)


I watercoloured the flower and leaves using Melon Mambo and Old Olive inkpads and my aquapainter.
See the sprinkling of diamantes? That is because I got a tiny smudge of ink on the picture and had to cover it up. hehe.




The gift card was just a very simple 7cmx7cm card using Love Blossoms dsp and Rose Red Ink.


Thanks for stopping by.
See you again very soon. Vx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful You Surprise Pop Up

Pop Up Panel Card

Sugarplum Flourishing Phrases.