Window on Christmas

Well it has finally arrived!! The time to start sharing with you all the wonderful things I have been making with the new products from the Holiday Catalogue! Seriously good stuff!!
I want to start with the Hearth and Home Thinlits dies - or as I call it...the "window die".(p.11)

I have wanted a window die for years and when I saw this one it was first on my order! Including the Happy Scenes Stamp Set  because "who doesn't love a Bundle!"and the chance to save 15%!

Windows are sooooo practical and versatile. The kind of die you can use all year round.
So before we jump into the Christmas show and tell....here is a pretty window card I made for a birthday.

Do you love the lace curtains made from a Stampin Up Doily?
 Pretty Petals Designer Paper stack paper, Brick Embossing Folder, and some little punch flowers. Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride and Calypso Coral.

Now for a Christmas Card...
click on photo to enlarge
These stamps are from Cozy Christmas p.9 and Jingle All the Way p. 12 
I used the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder on Whisper White. Put it in the Bigshot and run through once then turn it over and run through again to get a subtle Tartan look to your cardstock.
 And that Wooden Snowflake from Snowflake Elements p.23!! Oh My Goodness!
I hand cut the banner in a curve to match to sentiment. Designer Paper is Merry Moments from the main catalogue.

Thanks for stopping by.
Vx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful You Surprise Pop Up

Pop Up Panel Card

Sugarplum Flourishing Phrases.