The essence of love is Kindness.


Hello Happy Stampers.

The new All Occasions Catalogue and Saleabration start on the 6th January!! Not long now!

Being a demonstrator has got some perks, like getting to preview the new catalogues early and I can tell you ... you are going to like this one! If you ever think you may be interested in being a Stampin Up Demo please don't hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to answer any of your questions and help you if I can.
I was really happy to see that the Occasions Catalogue really did have a bit of everything in it... to cover most of the Special Occasions we have during the year. Birthday, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Valentines, Easter, Wedding and Baby.
It really is a good mix.
I already have a long wishlist and my first order is nearly ready to go.

However, I did pre-order just two items already, that I wanted to show you.
 A cute single stamp from the new catalogue called Love is Kindness.
"The essence of love is kindness"
There are a few people I would really love to make a card for with this stamp, given the year I had in 2014.

So this first card is for all or you dear readers who have stuck by me even when I wasn't able to post as often. Thank you for your kind words and support of my blog. XXXXX

And here it is!

(click on photo to enlarge)

I also used some new designer paper from the Stacked with Love Paper Stack. Which I am "In Love" with!! cause it is LOVEly!!! for the background.


I stamped directly onto some designer paper with versamark and heat embossed with black embossing powder. Then I stamped again onto some whisper white card stock. With the second image I coloured the flowers and stems and leaves with Calypso Coral and Wild Wasabi Stampin Write Markers. I cut this image out and placed it over the image stamped on the designer paper.
The flowers had some Dazzling Diamonds added to them for a bit of sparkle.

The colours of card stock used are Crisp Cantaloupe and Real Red. A bit different I know but they are colours used in the Designer Paper Stack and they work really well together.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay tuned for a few more cards with this set.
Vx

Comments

  1. Aww, what a sweet thought! Thank you for the special card, Vicki. I really like those two colours of cardstock together and would never have thought of that combination myself. Must try it now.
    I agree, the background DSP is LOVEly! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Vicki. This is a stamp I haven't purchased yet. Hope you are well and had a lovely holiday at the beach.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts