Apothecary Art in pink.

Absolutely no stars today!! haha. Instead I had a birthday card to make last week and decided to pull out the Apothecary Art stamp set as I hadn't used it in a while.

Isn't that pretty? Blackberry Bliss with Pink Pirouette!
The Pink Pirouette card is embossed with I Love Lace embossing Folder.
The Apothecary Art Stamp is cut out with matching Labels Collection Framelit.
Underneath that I added a Blackberry Bliss Deco Framelit and a paper lace doily.
I coloured in the flowers with Stampin Up Pink Pirouette Pen and Old Olive Pen.
I couldn't resist adding a flower from the Flowershop stamp set in the corner. The leaves are from the Bird Builder Punch (bird wing).

Lots of lovely diamantes finished off the flowers beautifully.

This was such a lovely card to make. I am thinking a few more of these wouldn't go astray.

Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

  1. That stamp set is so pretty and what you made with it is lovely. I agree, a few more in your stash would go down well!
    Had a quick class today and we made your Christmas koalas. They turned out very cute. Thank you for sharing that idea too once again :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts