And even MORE Stars!


OK I know you are thinking I must be going Star-Crazy !!! haha!
But each time I finish a card I have just one more Star left-over and it is begging to be used!
Have a look at what I mean.
First I made this card.
I used Pool Party Cardstock and some All is Calm Designer Paper. I cut some stars out of the designer paper with the Star Framelits and the mini star punch.


Adding some silver glimmer card behind the cut out stars really made them sparkle.
Do you like the little tag? It is made with Endless Wishes greeting punched out with the circle punch.

So after I had made this super quick card. I had a lovely Star cut from the All is Calm Designer Paper still on my table. What could I do but make another card with it.
This time I went with a Country Christmas style using Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock for my base.
I stamped the Star from Bright and Beautiful Stamp set in Whisper White Craft Ink. (use the heat tool to set the ink). Then popped the star on top.

I cut a small piece of Burlap Ribbon and frayed all the edges. On top of this I added a silver glimmer star. Wrapped some metallic Bakers Twine around the star and a Garden Green Leaf from the Bird Builder Punch.
Christmas Wishes is stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

So now you can see why I have difficulty moving on from the Stars Theme! LOL!
Do I have any more up my sleeve? I hear you ask.
Well.... maybe one more! But it is a doozy! I have been saving the best till last.
Make sure you pop back later in the week to see it.

Until then, happy crafting. Vx


Comments

Popular Posts