So Very Grateful. Happy Easter.


Hello Everyone,
I hope you all had a very Happy Easter.

I had a lovely friend whose birthday was on Good Friday.
Would you like to see the card I made her?
She is a "pink" girl. So I used Pink Pirouette for the base card.



(click on photo to enlarge)

I used the lovely So Very Grateful Stamp Set and the Hardwood Stamp from the All Occasions Catalogue.
I stamped the Hardwood Stamp in White craft ink onto Smokey Slate Cardstock.
(use a heat gun or leave a little while to dry)
I cut a square out of the middle with the Square Collection Framelits.
Then I created a Square Pink Pirouette frame to go on top.


I stamped the flowers onto some whisper white card in black and embossed with black embossing powder. Then I coloured the flowers and leaves with Stampin Write Markers:
Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz.



To give a paper tole effect, I stamped the flowers 3 times. I cut them out and layered them on top of each other.
I finished the card off with a few pink pirouette butterflies from Beautiful Wings Embosslits, a pink pirouette ribbon bow and For You Stamp from Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set.


I think the So Very Grateful Stamp Set was very appropriate for Easter time and the pretty Spring colours too. Don't you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful You Surprise Pop Up

Pop Up Panel Card

Sugarplum Flourishing Phrases.