Christmas Stamp a Stack Take Two

Hello Again,
I am back with the rest of the Christmas Stamp a Stack cards to show you.
(click on photo to enlarge)
This card was made with one of the new single stamp sets available at my Online Store.
Cardstock: Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Champagne Glimmer Card.
Ink: Brown Sugar
Lattice Embossing Folder.
Scallop circle framelit is Non SU and so is the Rejoice word stamp.

(click on photo to enlarge)
 This lovely Santa's List Card was inspired by Sandi MacIver. I have also used a single word stamp available at my Online Store.
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White, designer paper stack Season of Style.
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
I used the Chalk Talk Framelit to cut out the Sentiment.
(click on photo to enlarge)
A really simple card made with the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder. Smokey Slate and Whisper White Cardstock and some silver glimmer card. Ribbon is non-SU.
(click on photo to enlarge)
And finally a colourful Christmas Card to finish things off. Design from Mindy Bingamon Backes.
Cardstock: Pool Party, Real Red, Gumball Green and Whisper White and red glimmer card.
Embossing Folders: Fancy Fan and Stylish Stripes.
Tree stamp and framelit retired SU.

Now for our trip away.
We went to Stanthorpe for three days visiting 5 farms. Saw brocolli, cabbage, lettuce, silverbeet, kale and celery growing. Very cool.
 We went on several bushwalks in Giraween National Park which is in the Granite Belt. Lots of giant boulders and granite rock everywhere.
But I think I will save that for next time. Give you time to go and put your walking shoes on so you can come too! hehe.
See you then. Vx

Comments

  1. Your cards are always so lovely, Vicki :) Clever you! Now I am looking forward to that tramp through the farming country. I'll have my walking shoes on by the next time you blog- promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold embossing with the glimmer in the first card is AWEsome, my friend. Love that card, one of my fave single stamps too. Thanks for sharing the farm photos. You look great there in the sun with your hat on and the crops in the background. Country life suits you. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts