Mini Pizza box mini note cards



Featuring: Mini Pizza box, Christmas mini note Cards, 3D Christmas box, Christmas, Stampin Up, Merry Little Labels, Everyday Label Punch, Be Merry designer paper

 I finally weakened and purchase the Merry Little Labels stamp set and coordinating Everyday Label Punch.
So of course I had to use them in my next project.

These mini pizza boxes are the perfect size for mini note cards and envelopes. Mini notecards are just Whisper White Thick cardstock 14cm x 7 cm.
(the boxes and envelopes are on page 44 of the Holiday mini)
I thought I would break down the cards and share a little about them with you.
 This "Let It Snow" stamp is cute and I used it on the front of my box. But for this card I just inked the stamp areas with my Stampin Write Marker so I didn't have the words. Then I added stars to the picture. I like the versatility of that.
 I punched the Everyday Label punch in Cherry Cobbler card and some green patterned paper and added it to the back of my words for a two-tone layer.
 You can use the designer paper as background layers and even cut out little elements (like this green star) for added interest.
 And the next lot.
I cut out a triangle with this triangle patterned paper as it looked like a Christmas tree to me. Then I added some Year of Cheer washi tape for a festive look.
Cut up your foil stars to add interest behind your Label.
 And of course don't forget your envelopes.  (I used Carols of Christmas stamps)
and the inside stamp to.

Now I did make another little box to go with my Mini Pizza gift box. 
This one if made with the Envelope Punch Board.
And just because it is Christmas...If you pop back tomorrow I will have all the details for you.




Thanks for stopping by. Vx


Comments

Popular Posts