My Everyday Hero


(Featuring - Everyday Hero Stamp Set. Valentine's Day Card)

Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovers of papercraft!💘

The Everyday Hero Stamp Set seemed a perfect fit for my family of movie-goers. (p.49 Occasions Catalogue)
So when it came to making a Valentine's card for DH I knew exactly what I wanted to do.
And the amazing thing was...what I envisioned in my head actually turned out the way I had planned. Now that must have been some kind of Super power, Don't you think??? LOL!

click on picture to enlarge

 A peekaboo heart card. In Real Red, Whisper White and Smokey Slate.

I cut a piece of Real Red cardstock 9.5cm x 13.5cm and cut a heart shape from the middle using a heart die. Then I cut a slightly larger heart out of a piece of whisper white cardstock 10cm x 14cm and place it on top.
I stamped the grid pattern in real red on the whisper white.

The cityscape is stamped in Night of Navy onto the whisper white and then again onto Smokey Slate cardstock. I cut the Smokey Slate cityscape out and popped it over the stamped whisper white image to give a 3D look.

The little cloud was actually "floating" around on my desk from the Lift Me Up Thinlets and I thought it was a cute addition to the card.



I then traced the smaller heart onto the front of real red cardstock and cut it out using the heart framelit to allow for the heart shaped window.
The Super hero is stamped and coloured with the new watercolour pencils and cut out and raised up with dimensionals.
Hope he likes it.

Thanks for stopping by. Vx


Comments

Popular Posts