Woodlands in Blue - a happy accident.


I have a happy accident to show you today.
You know the kind.
You are busily working on a project when you have an unexpected accident - oh no!!! - then you have to try and fix it and in so doing like how it turns out better than your original idea!! haha.
What!??? That only happens to me!

So what happened?
I was inking my Woodlands Embossing Folder in Island Indigo. But I accidentally did it on the wrong side of the embossing folder and ended up with blue trees instead of blue background.OH NO!

Then I thought I would cut out the centre and replace it with another stamp image.
But after I had cut it out I sponged that piece with more Island Indigo and popped it back in the centre.

Anyway...to try and keep a long story short... this is what it ended up like ...come and see...





 Turned out really pretty. I like the Cozy Christmas stamps I added in the centre piece and the little golden yellow stars in Crushed Curry from Jingle All the Way.

Island Indigo, Whisper White cardstock
Gold Foil, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Card
Island Indigo Ink, Crushed Curry
Woodland Embossing Folder
Brayer.

Hope you have some happy accidents too. They are the best!

Stay tuned for more Christmas projects. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts