Punch the Man!

Kerpow!
Yes today I am talking Cards for Men. And what I often turn to, to make them.
Punches and Punch Art!
So many possibilities and so easy to do.
September is Man Month in this house with Fathers Day, Husband Birthday, Son's Birthday and several Nephew's Birthdays.

So armed with my trusty Pinterest ideas (always great for inspiration!) Here are some of the cards I have made.

Fathers Day - couldn't go past a BBQ card - seeing as he was getting some new Weber BBQ tools for Fathers Day gifts.

 I used up some old dsp for the background.


Then a Yoda Card for his birthday. Anja Beckmann shared a card like this one and I loved it so I just had to re-create one myself.


Do you like the witty greeting. Held a round table conference with the family to come up with this one. hehe.
I think the chunky silver glitter really makes it!

Sadly was informed after I had made the card that Yoda doesn't have a blue light saber. sigh. Oh well.



My 14 year old nephew was a little difficult so I just went with this rather groovy circle idea I had seen. In colours, Real Red, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral and Tip Top Taupe with Whisper White.
I glued the different coloured circles onto the Soft Suede cardstock then ran it through the bigshot in the Tiny Triangles Embossing folder.


I cut out white circles to frame each of the circles. The Happy Birthday Circle was then placed on top.



We have just got back from a whirlwind weekend at Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers. In two full days we saw 8 prize winning gardens, Two Church displays, Two major Park Garden Displays and The Grand Street Parade! And there was so much more we could have seen. The Carnival of Flowers runs for 10 days and you could easily spend a week seeing everything.
And yes we did come home with a few plants to put in the garden plus 300 photos of the time spent.
Don't worry I am not going to show you them all! haha.










 Thanks for stopping by.
Come back soon.

Vx




Comments

Popular Posts