Timeless Elegance


Greetings Happy Stampers,

Today I wanted to show you the beautiful Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper  p.143 of the main catalogue.


This paper is gorgeous! And really fun to work with. Especially the two sheets of Roses paper in the set.
I have seen different pictures of people colouring their roses on the paper and decided to give it a try.
It was so easy. All you need is your sponge daubers and your coloured ink pads. I decided to use Blushing Bride for my roses.



Of course after I started I couldn't stop. LOL. So I added a bit of Soft Sky, Mint Macaroon and Daffodil Delight ink pads and before I knew it I had coloured the whole piece in just using my sponge daubers! So quick.
Dazzling Diamonds on the roses added the touch of sparkle. Some gold bakers twine and a butterfly and sentiment and I was done. Pop it onto Blushing Bride matt and Basic Black Card base and Voila!


But wait.....there is more.....

This pretty card needed something extra-special inside. I saw this idea click (here) Qbee'squest.

A pop-up butterfly inside.

I've used the Birthday Blossoms Stamp set on page 8 of the catalogue for any stamping inside and out of the card.
The Birthday Blossoms were on my very first order with the new catalogue and I am so glad I chose it!
I think it is probably one a lot of people might pass by. But really it is such a useful little stamp set and the sentiments in it are just perfect. I have used it countless times since getting it. And Bonus! the flower stamp coordinates with our Pansy Punch. And the leaves are easy to cut out for added dimension.
Here is a picture of the butterfly popping up as you open the card.



Butterfly is in Blushing Bride and Blackberry Bliss. Using the Bold Butterfly thinlits and the Butterflies Thinlits p. 172.

And a Matter of Opinion...
So there you are. I have been quite chatty this time round but wanted to leave you with this photo to ponder.

I showed it to my husband.
Me: "what do you think of my artistic photo of a dandelion flower with Rosie?"
DH: " looks like it coming out of her bottom to me"
Me: "????hmmm"


Is this an artistic photo of a dandelion flower or a "doggy fluff"???? You can be the judge.hehe.


Thanks for stopping by. Come again soon.
Vx

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card. I have ordered, finally, this paper too and can't wait to try it. So many beautiful examples. Yours is especially awesome!
    P.S. love your artistic photo..... LOL )Louise)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts