Corner Fold Cards


Hello everyone,
I have been busy playing with some of the new In Colours which will be available on the 3rd June.

I found this Corner Fold Card on Youtube with Linda Bauwin.
and adapted it to my own measurements.


 This first card was a get well card for my Sister In law recovering from Breast Cancer.
I used a new In Colour Mint Macaron which went really well with Blackberrry Bliss cardstock.

Stamp is from retiring Love and Sympathy.

 I thought this fold would be good for a Male Card so out came the Traveler Stamp Set. I just love collage style stamping.
Ink:Crumbcake, Retiring Baked Brown Sugar and Black.
Cardstock: Retiring Baked Brown Sugar, Black and White.
Antique Brad for a bit of interest in the corner.





Thanks for stopping by. Come back again. Vx


Comments

Popular Posts