Corner Fold Cards


Hello everyone,
I have been busy playing with some of the new In Colours which will be available on the 3rd June.

I found this Corner Fold Card on Youtube with Linda Bauwin.
and adapted it to my own measurements.


 This first card was a get well card for my Sister In law recovering from Breast Cancer.
I used a new In Colour Mint Macaron which went really well with Blackberrry Bliss cardstock.

Stamp is from retiring Love and Sympathy.

 I thought this fold would be good for a Male Card so out came the Traveler Stamp Set. I just love collage style stamping.
Ink:Crumbcake, Retiring Baked Brown Sugar and Black.
Cardstock: Retiring Baked Brown Sugar, Black and White.
Antique Brad for a bit of interest in the corner.





Thanks for stopping by. Come back again. Vx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful You Surprise Pop Up

Pop Up Panel Card

Sugarplum Flourishing Phrases.