Stampin Up Easter Bunny boxes

Here comes Peter Cottontail...hopping down the bunny trail...
Hello Happy Stampers!
Just a quick little Easter Post for you all today.
Something to whip up for little Easter gifts.




 I found this great little gift idea on Pinterest. I think the demonstrator is German? Excuse my ignorance with other languages...but I do have the blog post for you here if you would like to visit her. She gives dimensions for her box which is a little easier using the oval punch.

I did change my box and will give you my dimensions below.



I used various pastel coloured cardstock
The pretty flower stamp from the Butterfly Basics Stamp set. p.26 All Occasions Catalogue.
(I coloured the flower with Stampin Write Markers in Pacific Point and Wild Wasabi.)
Happy Easter Stamp from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.
I used a small oval framelit for the hole in the card.
For the little frill around the front of the bunny hole I punched the small oval punch then the scalloped oval punch. Cut it in half and glued it to the front of the bunny hole as the hole is a bit big and this stops the bunny from falling out.

 DIMENSIONS
 21cm x 5cm piece of cardstock.
Punch the top with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
Then score at
6.5cm, 11.5, 13cm, 18cm, 19.5cm.
The last score line lines up with the first one to make the box shape.


I hope you like them as much as me.

And I wish you all a very Happy Easter.



Thanks for stopping by. See you all next week.

Comments

Popular Posts