Happy Hearts

Hello Happy Stampers!
Did you have a nice Valentine's Day? I got some roses and a lovely card. I did wonder where my husband got his red paper from to cut out all those hearts, that he decorated the table with?
Took me about 15 minutes to notice my red paper napkins next to flowers! LOL! Very "crafty"!

Speaking of hearts, I have purchased the Embossing Folder called Happy Hearts from the All Occasions Catalogue p.9.
I thought it would look pretty done with the Brushed Silver Card stock.

(click on photo to enlarge)
 I used a real red card base for this card.
Some Stacked with Love Paper Stack Designer paper.p.5 -( two different designs)
Stamps from Hello Life. p.6 stamped in real red ink.
( and I added the "You" from another stamp set I had) I might add that this is really easy to do if you are using Photopolymer stamps.



See how beautifully embossed and deeply etched the hearts come out on this embossing folder.
Just lovely. And I punched some little hearts from the


in red to put inside a few of the hearts too.


I was thinking if you leave the "You" off, this would make a really nice Engagement Card, too!

Aaah Happy Hearts!



Thanks for stopping by! Vx

Comments

  1. Absolutely lovely Vicki! And you are a great teacher!!! Your hubby is also a very good student. I ordered the EF too but it has been on backorder for a little while.... still waiting ;-( but it will eventually get here.
    Thank you for your nice comment on Stampin Connection. If you have a minute check out my Creative Blog Hop entry on my DBWS blog. Thanks in advance xo :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts