Strawberry Slush and Pistachio Pudding Yum!

Greetings Everyone!
It has been a long long time I know (sigh). Since my last post - nearly two months ago!!
How time flies when you are pre-occupied.

What has kept me from the craft room you may wonder????
Well chiefly it was this little bundle of joy...

This is Rosie. She is a Tenterfield Terrier and 17 weeks old now. Still very much a puppy, she requires a lot of love and attention and unfortunately it has meant me not being able to get into the craft room very easily.
Actually it has taken me a week to make one card for my friend's birthday! A whole Week!!!
But I wanted to show you all as it uses some of the new products in the Brand New Catalogue and I was very happy with it. My friend loves pink, vintage, layers, flowers, ribbon, glitter; I think I managed to get all of that onto her card! LOL!

(click on photo to enlarge)


I used the Lovely Lace Emboss Folder and the p.227 gorgeous All Abloom paper stack p.185 (I love this paper!)
Tag Talk Stamp Set p.66 which matches Label Bracket Punch p.220
 Hostess Stamp Set - Bloom with Hope p.240



I  stamped the large flower twice and hand cut it into layers, colouring with my blender pen and the Strawberry Slush Ink Pad. I used Daffodil Delight for the centres of the flowers.
Leaves were stamped in the New Mossy Meadow green. I stamped extra leaves and cut them out so they would sit out over the tag (scalloped Tag topper Punch).



I used a lace paper doily and some burlap ribbon with a thin strip of designer paper, across the middle of the card to help create an old-fashioned country garden feel.


List of Products:
Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White.
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow
Designer Paper: Paper Stack All Abloom
Stamps: Bloom with Hope, Tag Talk, Papillion Potpourri
Punches: Label Bracket, Tag Topper, Scallop Edge Border
Framelits: Circles
Ribbon: 1/8 inch pink pirouette, Burlap ribbon
Lace Doily
pink glimmer brad (retired)
Dazzling Diamonds, pearls.



Thank you for being so patient with me over these past few months. With the new catalogue only a month old and a new Holiday Mini Catalogue about to hit in a month's time I am not lost for new inspiration. There is so much I want to share with you...here's hoping I can start to share on a regular basis again. (fingers crossed).
I hope to see you soon.


Comments

  1. Welcome back... sort of.. LOL. I know a little puppy takes so much of your time. Mine is now 3 years old (Yorkie) and although he can be left for longer periods of time, we sure "pay for it" when we come back!!! He won't leave us alone, it's one toy after another. He just wants attention. Now to your card: this is absolutely beautiful. Your friend must love it. A lot of work went into that card and it shows. Very lovely.
    Enjoy the puppy and hoping he will let you back into crafting. Cheers from Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts