Santa cards

 Hello Happy Stampers,
Only a few more weeks till Christmas! I have been out posting off some of my Christmas Cards.
I thought I would show you a few of them I have been busily making using the Santa's List Stamp Set from the Holiday Mini p. 31
(click on photo to enlarge)
I really liked this card for how quickly it came together.
 Products:
Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer and Black cardstock.
Black Staz on ink.
Real Red ink with blender pen to colour santa.
Snowflake shape from Festive Flurries Framelits Holiday Mini p.30
(click on photo to enlarge)
 I thought the snowflake looked pretty good so decided to use the idea again. This time with some Christmas Trees from the Warmth and Wonder Hostess Set, stamped at the bottom and white "snowflakes" using white craft ink and the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set. p.109 Main Catalogue.

Products:
Crumbcake, Real Red, Whisper White cardstock
Stamps: Santas List, Warmth and Wonder, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: White Craft, Black Staz On, Old Olive, Real Red.
Diamantes
Festive Flurries Framelits.

(click on photo to enlarge)
How about a Santa in blue? Well Bermuda Bay really with Pool Party and Silver Glimmer cardstock.
I have stamped Santa in Brown Sugar.
Products:
Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Cardstock
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler  and Bermuda Bay (Stampin Write Markers for Greeting)

(click on photo to enlarge)
Hope you aren't sick of Santa yet! haha. Here's another of the jolly fellow for you.
This one was made using lots of different pieces I had floating around on my desk at the time.
The Embossed Script behind him was using the Pretty Print Embossing Folder in the holiday mini.
I gently ran the silver ink pad over the print and around the edges and then sprinkled with silver embossing powder.


Products used:
Cherry Cobbler, Crumbcake, Whisper White cardstock.
Ink: Silver plus silver embossing powder, Brown Sugar, Soft Sky, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Santas List, Festive Flurries
Framelits, Deco Labels, Festive Flurries, Circle Framelits
Pretty Print Embossing Folder
Burlap Ribbon,
Modern Label, Word Window Punch.

Last Santa Card I promise.
(click on photo to enlarge)
I love this 3D one. I stamped the Santa a second time onto some scrap card and cut out the two sleeve cuffs and the list.
Doesn't he look good. I stamped around the edge of the cherry cobbler cardstock with white craft ink using the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp again for that lovely snow effect.
Products Used:
Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White cardstock
Ink: Brown Sugar, White Craft Ink
Stampin Write Markers for Greeting: Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Santas List, Post Card, Christmas Messages, Gorgeous Grunge.

Well are you all Santa'd out now I wonder?
I just loved stamping with him and I know you would too.

Thanks for stopping by. Will be back with more Christmas soon. For the next couple of weeks at least I will be posting at least 3 times a week instead of the usual 2 because I have sooooo much more I want to share with you. So please keep popping back to see what I am doing. Love hearing from you too. Please always feel free to ask questions or leave a comment.

Until next time
Vx

Comments

  1. Look at all your Santas!! No wonder you liked that set when you were trying to decide which ones to get :) You had all these ideas secretly running around in your head, didn't you! He he. They look good, Vicki. Glad you are getting some in the mail. It's these last few weeks that it all happens, isn't it. Have fun! Be back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Vicki, love them all. It is a fave set of mine in the catty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts