Lots of Joy Notecards


Well another big post this week as I show you a little bag I made using Home for Christmas Designer Paper from the Holiday Catalogue and Lots of Joy Stamp Set and Merry Moments Designer Paper from the Main Catalogue.
Note cards and Envelopes are available from page 149 in the main Catalogue if you don't want to make your own.
Click on photos to enlarge them.
 This was just a simple box shape made with the designer paper. The top is folded over to show the inside design and I added some spotty washi tape for fun. I also added a strip of card stock around the outside sides and bottom to give it extra strength.

 Here are the five cards I made using the Tree Punch and the circle punch.

 Stamped off baubles to get a lighter ink coverage for background. Touch of Red Foil for a bit of shine.
 Using up some left over bits of designer paper on this one.

 Punched out Foil Tree and placed striped designer paper behind it. Don't you love the Candy Dots on the Tree?!

 And here is the Red Foil Tree!

 Bunch of Baubles. Easy Peasy Layering!


And that is my lot of today!
Thanks so much for visiting and pop back again soon as I have some tags to show you.

Vx

Comments

  1. Very neat idea Vicki! Perfect little gift too. Love it and will be "borrowing" your idea! Have a great day! Louise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts