Box in a Card Christmas edition

Featuring: Box in a Card, Christmas 3D, Stampin Up, Year of Cheer specialty paper, Musical Season

Do you remember my previous post on Box in a Card??
You can find it click here.with all the details on how I made it.
Some clever people even use our clear acetate Tiny Treat boxes p.195 of the main catalogue, which I think sounds like a great time saver idea!


I decided I would make one using some of Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock and decorated with Year of Cheer Specialty dsp.
Stamps from Musical Season.



 Year of Cheer Washi Tape has been used to border the paper, card and box.
Silver accents with Swirly Snowflake thinlets,
Pretty Pines thinlets
Silver foil doily
Silver ribbon.

I have Mixed my Metals again..
Silver and Copper.
The words have been embossed with the beautiful Copper embossing powder.
And don't you just love the Bow builder Punch? So easy to make this bow.

Box removed from the insert

This stops it from sliding open too much. You can write on the back of the card.

This makes an elegant card and gift box don't you think? Can't go wrong with Year of Cheer dsp!

Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts