Daisy Delight Lever Card

Featuring: Daisy Delight Stamps, Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp, Label me Pretty stamp and punch, Delightful Daisy Designer Paper, Special Fold, Lever Card.

I love the idea of the Lever Card. But I am not always good at researching for instructions. LOL. So I just decided to design my own and it works so that works for me. hehe.
So this is my idea of a Lever Card.
As you can see I am still loving this Wisteria Wonder and Peekaboo Peach combo matched with the Delightful Daisy Designer Paper. So so pretty!




Slowly the card opens and you can see the front piece is moving.

 And then you can see the inside as well.




I created a little box shape that sits inside the card.




Would you like the measurements?

Card: 13cm x 13cm
Square cut out of card is 7cm x 7cm
Smaller square to sit inside is 6.5cm x 6.5cm

Inside Box - 8cm x 26cm - score at 6cm, 12cm, 18cm, 24cm. you will have a flap of 2cm to fold around to make a box shape. Glue the box side with the flap to the right hand side of your card.
Glue a small section of box to the left hand side being careful not to go past the cut out square on the front of the card..

Place glue on LEFT side of smaller 6.5cm square  and attach to the box while the card is closed. So you can get it centred nicely.



And finally a family of Kookaburras (and their friend the Crested Pigeon) hanging out on a neighbours TV aerial.
So I was thinking...A flock of geese, a herd of cattle ... what do you think a group of Kookas would be?

Maybe "a Kitchen of Kookas"?????
Oh dear no one is laughing.
Have a great day.
Thanks for stopping by. Vx


Comments

Popular Posts