Double Z Fold meets Card in the Box


Featuring: Double Z Fold Card, 3D, Grateful Bunch, Blossom Bunch punch

Today I would like to show you a card that is a slightly different take on a Double Z Fold (which I love doing by the way). Here are some samples. Here and Here of some I have done previously.

 What do you think of my hybrid Double Z Fold to go with my Detailed Floral Thinlets Box I made last time? Greens, oranges and browns...reminds me of the 70's! haha.
( I have seen similar ideas on Pinterest)

(click on photo to enlarge)
I have made a little box filled with flowers to fit into the corner of the fold.
(click on photo to enlarge)
So when you open the card the box and flowers pop out.


I created a box shape (with no lid or base) out of Crumbcake card stock and stamped in Choc Chip Ink with the Woodgrain Background Stamp.

The box is 6cm x 6cm.
28cm x 5cm - scored at 6cm, 12cm, 18cm, 24cm.
Inside I placed 3 small strips 1.5cm x 9cm. Scored at 1.5cm, 7.5cm.

 Flowers from the Grateful Bunch stamp set and Blossom Punch Bunch. Leaves from Botanical Gardens. 
Colours: Cucumber Crush, Mint Macron, Peekaboo Peach, Tangerine Tango.
Also used the Metallic Gold Enamel Shapes in centres of flowers.
The Enamel Shapes are so nice to use.


And If you love doing jigsaw puzzles this technique of adding colour to your detailed floral thinlet will be right up your alley.

I cut the original piece in Cucumber Crush and mounted it onto a Mint Macaron base.
Then I cut out two more Detailed Floral Thinlets. One in Peekaboo Peach and the other in Tangerine Tango. I glued in the pieces to my Cucumber Crush piece to create my multi coloured picture.
Added Wink of Stella for some final sparkle. (and cause i just love it on everything!)



Words from Beautiful You Stamp Set and Vertical Greetings.
 And here is the set together.

Hope you enjoyed my post today.
Look forward to you stopping by again to check out what is new on my craft table.
Until next time. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts