By the Seaside Shore

Featuring: Seaside Shore, Acetate Window Card

Can you believe it is only days away until the new 2017-2018 Catalogue goes Live!
So exciting!
While it is a little sad to be saying goodbye to some favourites...it is also nice that some are still going to be staying around.
Including this little wonder...Seaside Shore Stamp set.
Admittedly I have come a "little late to the party" of being in love with this set...but now I am totally on board and "whooping it up" so to speak.
So many possibilities for techniques and truly a great all rounder set for just about every age.
Here is a card we did a couple of weeks ago.

It has an acetate panel in the front so you can see through to the inside.

 I have used Basic Gray for my base card and Sahara Sand for the top layer.
Sahara Sand pieces are embossed with the Seaside Embossing Folder.
The acetate is attached between the two layers.

 Inside was a lot of fun stamping  and a bit of colouring with the Stampin Up markers.

To add some dimension I have stamped, cut and then layered the fish, seaweed and "Ahoy There" onto the front of the card.
Retired tag punch was used for the tag.


 And as you may remember I have been away for a week and half on holiday in Adelaide, South Australia. It was so pretty down there. Lots of old buildings and beautiful Autumn colours (something we don't get a lot up in Queensland). I just loved the yellow, oranges and red leaves on the trees everywhere. Even got to visit Government House on their annual Open Day. That is me sitting on a chair just before I got asked "please don't sit on the furniture" by a nice security person. Whoops! hehe.




Now it is back to reality. So much to stamp and never enough time... do you feel that too??

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back next week. With some brand new items from the brand new catalogue! Yay!! Vx



Comments

Popular Posts