Grateful for my Blossom Bunch.

Featuring: Detailed Floral Thinlets, Grateful Bunch, Blossom Bunch Punch, Butterfly Basics

A dear friend ended up in hospital a few weeks ago and I wanted to make her a special card using the Detailed Floral Thinlets.
I thought the Sweet Sugarplum and Mint Macaron colours looked bright and cheery.

While I had the thinlets out I thought I would try my hand at making a matching box too.

The lid features the Blossom Bunch Punch and Grateful Bunch flowers stamped in the Sweet Sugarplum and Mint Macaron. Plus a butterfly from Butterfly Basics.


and here is the card...
isn't this pretty? With more of the lovely Grateful Bunch flowers and the Detailed Floral Framelit in Whisper White.
I have cut out the detailed floral framelits in the Sugarplum and used the cut out bits to fill in parts of the white piece. Wink of Stella is added to the flowers for some sparkle.

Some pretty Sweet Sugarplum ribbon and the words from Beautiful You stamp set finish it off nicely.


Grateful Bunch stamps inside.




I have done up some measurements and photos on how I made the box. Will post that up soon so make sure to pop back.
Thanks for stopping by. Vx


Comments

Popular Posts