Salebration Inside the Lines

(Featuring: Saleabration Behind the Lines Designer Paper, Dragonfly Dreams, 3D card)

Have you noticed Colouring Books are so on trend at the moment?
Stampin Up definitely have...and have introduced a great Designer Paper package for all of us who love colouring.

The exclusive Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper is a Saleabration product. Which means there is only two weeks left if you would like to get your hands on some. For every AU$90 you spend you can get this paper or other Salebration products for FREE but only until March 31st.

So today I thought I would show you a couple of cards made with this lovely paper.





For this one I brayered over the piece using the Soft Sky Inkpad. Then I added some colour to some of the flowers and leaves using the Watercolour Pencils in Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and Basic Grey.

I cut the paper into 4 different size panels and layered them over black cardstock.



Cardstock used: Daffodil Delight, Basic Grey, Black.
Other product: Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set for greeting and Dragonfly Detailed Thinlets for Gold Foil Card Dragonfly.
 I wanted to show you the closeup of the Lace Doily (p.51 Occasions Catalogue). It is sooooo sparkly! I used my Gold Wink of Stella pen to colour it.

So you might think..."I am not into colouring".. and that is fine too, as this paper is perfect as a black and white background piece.
Here is a card I made just with the designer paper and Black Cardstock. Very simple and still looks good.



But what could be even better??? A little pack of colouring pencils attached to the card for those who do like to colour.
I made a simple little open lidded box to hold these three pencils, red, blue and yellow and attached it to the bottom of the card.


The box is 9cm x 11cm. It is scored at 1cm, 4cm, 5cm, 8cm. and then 1cm for the bottom of the box.  I cut a semi circle at the front to see the pencils. But of course the measurements really depend on the size of your colouring pencils. 


By wrapping a piece of the designer paper around the box it holds the pencils in place.

and when you open the inside of the card.




and here is a buzzy bee photo I took last week out at the farm.  Flowers and bees go together.



Have a happy day. Thanks for dropping by. Vx



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts