The BIG CHEESE


Father's Day seem to sneak up on me this year and it wasn't until the night before that I realised I didn't have a card yet!!

Thanks to a great card by Libby Fens I was able to whip up a Father's Day card in under 30 minutes!
Isn't this the cutest, coolest card!!



The mouse is made with the Fox Builder Punch and matching stamp Set Foxy Friends. Mouse ears are small circle punches. The tail is the curve from the Banner Builder punch.

I used Circle framelits and punches to randomly punch out circles plus one large one in the centre.
This piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock is the same size as the card front and just pops up on top with dimensionals.
To the Big Cheese was a computer generated greeting I came up with myself and printed on Whisper White Cardstock.




Yes it was Quick and Easy AND hubby's reaction was "I don't know how you keep coming up with something brilliant and different every time!" hehe.
(ssssshhhhh. Don't let on about the wonderful world of Pinterest and Copy and Share Everything. wink wink. LOL!)




thanks for stopping by. Vx



Comments

Popular Posts