Number of Years vintage birthday


Did you all see my last post? About the Wedding? Well just four days before the big day it was the Bride's Birthday. So I made my lovely daughter-in-law to be this card. Actually she saw me caseing it from the catalogue.
Check out page 137!
She commented on the lovely card and colours as I was making it...
so later I added some extra special details to it and made this extra special vintage-inspired birthday card just for her!
Colours are Peekaboo Peach and Always Artichoke.


Number of Years Stamp Set for the flowers and words.
I also used:
Fruit Stand Designer Paper (I painted some clear Wink of Stella on the Peach vertical lines)
Papillion Potpourri stamps and butterfly punches.
Flourish Thinlets.
Duet Banner Punch.
Oval Framelits.


Just loved how this turned out and I am loving the Peekaboo Peach colour!!

While you are here I wanted to also show you a card I Cased from my good friend and fellow Stampin Up Demonstrator Carolyn. (I did ask her first).
I admire her work so much and just had to CASE this card. You can see it on her blog here.
As you can see this Post has been all about Cased Cards. One from the catalogue (which is a great source of inspiration by the way!) and one from a friend.  I usually find I end up changing things as I make them but if we acknowledge where we find our inspiration (when possible) then I think it is fine.
Have a good day Vx.

Comments

Popular Posts