Envelope Punch Board Christmas Holders.

This is just a quick post today as I know everyone is probably very busy and won't have much time to spend looking. I wanted to share with you a last minute gift holder idea. I have seen similar ideas on Pinterest.

I just love the Envelope Punch Board. It is so versatile and so handy. Especially at Christmas when you need to come up with something fast.

I had a couple of Stamping Up Presents to give but you could make this holder for lots of different things. I just measured the size of my gift and used the guide on the Envelope Punch Board to work out the size I would need to make.
These ones were made using 8 inch x 8 inch card stock. Then just stick down three sides and leave one open for the "hat".

 The elf is in retired Gumball Green (I have got rather a lot left over to use up!).
I used the Pennant Punch for the triangles.

The snowman turned out well too.

Inside these nifty little holders is some lovely gold metallic bakers twine and the current 2014-2015 In Colours, Colour Coach. I hope the recipients like them.

I will a quick post next week using the fantastic Curvy Keepsakes Thinlit Boxes. Hope you will have time to pop back. Not long now till Christmas! Vx




Comments

  1. These are a great idea, and though I know they probably wouldn't take too long to make, they LOOK like they do! Lol! Thank you for the idea, VIcki. May your week before Christmas go well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts