hohoho Up a Gum Tree.

If you saw my last post you will know that I made some really cute little punch art Koalas. The idea for them originally came from a fellow demonstrator Pat Carr. 
I fell in the love with them so much I just had to bring them into a Christmas Card.

(click on photo to enlarge)
 So what did I use this time?
Real Red Cardstock base. All is Calm designer Specialty Paper. 
Wild Wasabi Cardstock cut with On Film Framelit.

Santa Hat is triangle and scalloped edge glimmer card is from Petite Pennants Builder Punch in real red card stock with silver glimmer card  and little pom pom on top from the Itty Bitty Shapes retired punch (you could easily replace this with a small circle shape).


Pisatchio Pudding Cardstock for leaves sponged with Wild Wasabi ink. Leaves cut from retired SU Secret Garden Framelit and Bird Builder Punch.
Little red Glimmer card flowers punched with retired SU Itty Bitty Shapes Punch.


The words are from Endless Wishes Stamp set from the Holiday Mini. Stamped in Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and edged with Real Red Cardstock.

For the information on how to make the Koalas please refer to my previous blog post here.

Hope you enjoyed seeing these cute little guys again, as much as I enjoyed making them.
Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

  1. Vicki, these little koalas are the cutest!! I am going to make some of these this year :) Thank you for sharing the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts